Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gay Poem - I'm Gay

Poor little poofter
Alone in his cell
Spare a thought for the woofter
His life now a hell
This beautiful bum boy
Is now doing time
Is burgling turds
Such a terrible crime?
So you guardians up here
Who are you to judge?
Who cares if he's up all night
Packing fudge
Open your heart, open your eyes
Stand proud and tall
Sing to the skies
I'm gay, get over it!
I'm gay, get used to it?
Yes, wake up, you old Codgers
For I like to hold the men's todgers
I also like men's bottoms
I'm not afraid to say
That I'm a gay, a proper gay
I'm gay, so live with it!
I'm gay, so deal with it!
I'm a member of a flock
Who prefers a bit of cock
Yes, whenever I feel glum
I think of Nigel Havers' bum
Because I'm gay, a proper gay
Yes, I'll say it loud
I'll sing from the roof
I'm gay, a real-life gay
I'm gay, did I mention was gay?
Although I'm short and stocky
I'm first-class sausage jockey
I've only got a maggot
But I'm proud to be a faggot
Yes, I'm gay, a big, fat gay
I'm gay, a homosexual gay
I'm gay, a friend of Doro-thay
Is it really that heinous?
To gobble on a penis?!
Though I haven't tried it yet
But I'm planning to one day
Because I'm gay, a big, fat gay
A proper gay, the only gay
By: DAFYDD THOMAS – The only gay in the village. Little Britain – Little Britain Live.

Enjoy Life, Be Free!

No comments:

Chatroom

http://www.meebo.com/rooms