Sunday, January 18, 2009

MMK - Boarding House

I watched it with my nephews and their mothers... at first I was uneasy watching it with them for reasons I don't know... maybe I'm scared somebody might comment or say something negative about gays, but as the story goes it washes away all my fears... MMK presented the story in all honesty....it has a substance. It's not biased.... and it tackles both the bright and the dark sides of homosexuality.. I was personally touched and moved by the story... I cant help but remember my growing years differently as some people may consider.... truly it was hard, I was scared... but as I looked back, it was then i realized how much i have conquered.... all those fears of the past are gone... I have earned my family and friends love, the people and the church's respect... and it feels great... it feels good.... it was a long journey... and it's not over yet... but i will continue.... only death will stop me....

MMK "Boarding house"

Watch more here.....

Enjoy Life, Be Free!

No comments:

Chatroom

http://www.meebo.com/rooms