Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gay women get battered at children's school.

November 3rd, 2008, a broad daylight attack on 2 gay women who went to pick up their children at school. The so called "man" was arrested and released that same day. Free till court in December. The victims are still battered, bruised and stitched. The children are still frightened. Afraid to go to school. Afraid to go to sleep. Their own personal prison. The healing process is long and slow

It takes not only a coward but a lesser species of man to assault women. I've come to the conclusion that the so called "man" that physically attacked my girlfriend and I is a sick, pathetic excuse for a human being. My best estimated guess at his height is 6'4"+, and approximately 250 lbs+. We stand a towering 5'2" each. I honestly think that the heathen is so very much insecure in his own "manhood" that he felt he was justified in battering 2 women that are in love, confident and clearly with superior intelligence.

I will start at the beginning...

on Monday November 3, 2008, we went to pick up our children at school. When we arrived I began speaking to a friend who was leaning in my vehicle passenger window, my girlfriend got out of the vehicle to approach our child that came out of the school first and to help our child into the truck. Now, pay attention please because what you are about to read will not only enrage you but nauseate you as well.
This so called "man" approached my girlfriend and asked her "Which one of you 2 "men" spoke to my kid?" My girlfriend responded by telling him she had no idea as to what he was talking bout because we just got there and asked him who the HELL he was calling a MAN?? He said "yeah I said which one of you 2 "men" spoke to my f***in kid you f***kin DYKE LESBIANS." My girlfriends only response was to retaliate with a verbal insult of "go f**k yourself you ignorant pig!!" That was the moment when this so called "man" slid even farther down the evolutionary scale. He spit in my girlfriends face and when she went to wipe it off he hauled off and punched her in the face and knocked her flying backward into her truck then went forward to continue. I guess I should mention at this time that my girlfriend is DISABLED with
a BROKEN SPINE!!

I came running at this time and screamed for "it" to get off her and I told him he was going to jail because he just assaulted a woman. (Here is where I make mention of 2 of the most brave and beautiful people I have had the pleasure of dealing with, you most definitely know who you are!!!! The 3rd we are still desperately trying to identify.) A man of higher caliber came to our rescue and shouldered this "man" off of and away from my girlfriend and asked him what the hell he was doing beating up women and then a very brave woman tried valiantly to intervene and stop the injustice! Now, remember I came running screaming and this "man" turned, hauled off, swung and bashed my face bursting my cheek. The blood came fast and it was everywhere.

Through this whole devastating ordeal our child was watching in horror. So were the children of this so called "man". So were the children of the school, and their parents and probably some spectators from the homes across the street. Our other 2 children came out and were just as horrified as the rest. I can still hear the all of them screaming for us and wanting to know if we were okay. Thank you to our friends who took our 3 traumatized children home (you know who you are and we will forever be in your debt). We were taken to the hospital by 2 great EMS technicians and given great care in Xray and I received 3 stitches in my right cheek which is swollen almost twice the size.

This so called "man" was arrested without incident and charged with 2 counts of assault causing bodily harm. We were informed that during the time he was in the principal's office waiting for the police that he honestly thought he had done nothing wrong in beating up 2 women. He thought he was going to go home. He did.
He was released from custody last night (@10pm ish). For those of you who know who he is, he's at home, with his kids, his wife, clearly no worse for wear and we sit battered, badly bruised and in my girlfriends case with terrible pain in her back from bouncing off her vehicle. I sit here stupefied and honestly a little scared. Scared for maybe the next woman, women, children and whomever else this so called "man" thinks he can batter because of his own inferior intelligence and or insecurities.

I want to say that this could have happened to anyone but this "man" targeted us "fuckin dyke bitches" (this was the phrase that we heard a few times yesterday) because he thought he could. He thought that he would confront us and we would just tuck our tails between our legs and take it. I'm afraid that he was sadly mistaken. Very mistaken. Not only are we waiting for the criminal trial
but we plan to take this further as a civil matter. So, please don't pretend you don't see violence against women and please don't turn a blind eye ever to hate crimes.

Thank you to every one of the fantastic human beings who helped us yesterday, to everyone that stayed and recorded what they saw, and thank you to the special staff at the school who not only showed care and concern for us and our children but for all the children at school. We will never forget, as long as any and every one affected by this never forgets either. Thank you again. We will continue to inform.

No comments:

Chatroom

http://www.meebo.com/rooms